Add bookmarks with IFTTT Integration
1. If i publish a post on one my websites (self-hosted WordPress) - then RSS of new post to folder in Raindrop.io
2. When new #tag added to my specific folder in Raindrop.io - it triggers to share specific FB page of mine
Simply adding a new bookmark to a Google or Excel spreadsheet
1. When I save something to Pocket, add it in a particular folder in Raindrop.io
2. When I add something to Raindrop.io, add a new line in a Google sheet with the link and title
3. When I save something on Reddit, add it to Raindrop.io
When I save a bookmark to Raindrop I want to bi also saved to Diigo, Evernote, Pocket, Notion ... With tag.
I would think it would mostly be the ability to add bookmarks from IFTTT then as extra have a trigger for newly added bookmarks.
I would like to use the IFTTT integration to add anything I add to a specific section of Raindrop to become a task in Things3 by sending an email to my things3 inbox :)
Please share few examples how you would like to use IFTTT with Raindrop. Just to not miss anything important
@Rustem Mussabekov: For me, I'd like to be able to favourite something on Pocket and have it automatically bookmarked in Raindrop…
@Rustem Mussabekov: when saving something with a special tag, tweet it with a selected Twitter account (should work with multiple Twitter accounts) - do a push notification to a specific url (with all relevant Infos about the saved link)
same with me (Pocket)
@Rustem Mussabekov: Add actions when I
a) save a page in general
b) save a page to a collection
c) save a page using a tag
with access to title, description, article image, link, tags, collection
@Rustem Mussabekov: I would like to have every website i "save for later" on feedly copied to Raindrop.
@Rustem Mussabekov: Whatever would support automatically creating bookmarks, ideally in a specified collection, and/or with tag(s), when I do actions like liking a tweet (bookmark any links it contains) or like a YouTube video (bookmark the video URL). Also, outbound from Raindrop so I can, use a tag when saving a bookmark to trigger actions like posting the link to Tumblr, or tweeting it with some predefined text.
@Rustem Mussabekov: I would like to be able to favorite an article on Instapaper and have it automatically save to Raindrop. Ideally it would also be placed in a particular collection in Raindrop.
@Rustem Mussabekov: Here are some that I'd use:
- Save links from RSS feed to a collection.
- Save links on Reddit posts from certain subreddits like r/longreads and r/todayilearned to a raindrop collection.
- Save articles from a particular collection to Pocket or OneNote
- Save favourites from Pocket to a collection on raindrop
In my case it's mostly:
1. action --> save to some raindrop collection (and add an optional tag)
2. saved to a raindrop collection (action) --> do something with other services
The tag thing is for cases where we want to save those an existing collection and just add a tag to it so we know where it's from.
@Rustem Mussabekov: Fav something on Reddit - add it to Raindrop. With Tag.
@Rustem Mussabekov: When I save Reddit posts, upvote products on ProductHunt, like a YouTube videos, save articles for later on Feedly, I want these to be added to Raindrop.io.
@Rustem Mussabekov: The most important IFTTT thing I want is that whenever I tweet something (on Twitter) with a link I want it to become a bookmark in Raindrop.io.
It would also be awesome to have a bookmark in Raindrop become a task in Trello.
Please consider Integromat also. They have much superior product than Zapier. (Ps: I'm not affiliated with any of them and I am a paying customer of both.)
Yep it’s happening! Hope to complete in next week or two
@Rustem Mussabekov: Zapier and IFTTT? Or just one of them?
@Rustem Mussabekov: YES! This is the biggest thing holding me back from switching away from Pinboard.
Any updates here, please?